All of these kits use the incredible K16 keyer IC. The K16-EXT requires an external power source and can either be bedded inside an existing radio or can operate in a sepratate enclosure. Message pushbuttons, speed control, paddle interface and MOSFET outputs. Fuly assembled and tested.
K16 Keyer Kit Features
- Double sided PCB with solder mask
- Board Dimensions: EXT: 2.0" x 1.25"
- Buffered keying Key & PTT outputs (2N7002)
- On board sidetone speaker
- 4 Message pushbutton interface
- Speed pot interface
- Iambic Paddle interface
- On board 5V regulator
following is the old K16 manual, this will be updated
(Combined K16-EXT, K16-BAT, K16-EMB, K16-BK)
Copyright 2000-2023 - K1EL Systems LLC